There is big news for the Ballard family. We are moving again. This time, to The Netherlands. We'll keep everyone posted with new contact information as soon as we can!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!!! We need to do this! Where in the Netherlands are you going? I'm jealous!
"I thought we were going to drive into the river and sink to the bottom." Maryn, 5, talking about her adventures driving around the Netherlands with GrammaRia.
Chris: Now you're a real Boy Scout, Maryn. Maryn: No, I'm a Girl Scout! Chris: A Boy Scout. Maryn: A Girl Scout! Chris: A nut butter ball! Maryn: You're a crazy head! Chris' discussion with Maryn while rock climbing with the Boy Scouts in Wiesbaden, Germany.
"I wanted apple juice, but all they have here is beers." Maryn age 4 Her response to why she didn't have anything to drink while waiting in the performance hall bar before Sean's recent concert.
4 comments:
Wow!!! We need to do this! Where in the Netherlands are you going? I'm jealous!
Cal
wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaattttt?????
I thought you were here for good; when did this happen.
OK....now that being said....how soon until we can visit??
Sam
We will come to visit
no 2 ways about it!
Mom & Dad McAvoy
Hey bud and buddett!
Hope all is well. Heard you were moving...Wow...I'm sure you're enjoying it.
Best to you...keep in touch and Go Gators!
Flattop
Post a Comment